Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Writer's Block

So, I know no one, except maybe Mom, is waiting for my next blog post, but I do feel bad when I'm way overdue. It's not that nothing's been happening, it's more that a lot's been happening. The president of Compassion International was a missionary kid and he said the best missionaries always have the hardest time getting their prayer letters turned in. Which might subconsciously make me a bit hesitant about trying to write well, or regularly. Plus, I know as a reading audience, you really just want more stories about sweet little Ange, and there just hasn't been anything to tell except that she won a little race in school, and her grades went up enough in the second trimester to warrant a trip to the movies. We went to see Los Pitufos, anyone wanna guess what that translates to in English?

In between exciting Angie episodes I thought I'd tide you over with a few photo-stories of a project we're working on with the vet students. I think I'd rather tell you the whole story when we're finished, but this should whet your appetites.

Let's just say it's a project where they're letting me lay bricks,
Angie mix cement,
and our VetRed students are pretty much in charge.
Scary, huh?
Can't wait to tell you all about it, but in the meantime, better get back to working instead of just talking about working. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you've had lots of good reasons not to post. Looking forward to more photos and updates about the mystery project and all the new skills you and Ange are picking up! :0