Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What God might be calling me to in Bolivia


I may not have run into that spider from the last post, but I did meet this little fella in my shower.











If I move to the countryside in Bolivia to help people with their livestock, this may be the view from my backyard in San Javier.











This could be the view from my front yard, a roaming "chancho."







This could be my kitchen, or at least my oven.









But I'd still be able to use energy-saving lightbulbs.












A potential community...










My traffic...











A ministry opportunity to the flood victims who refuse to resettle, so instead spend ~6 months of the year in a refugee camp like this.
Another opportunity to serve at an orphanage called Talita Cumi,
in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

No comments: